28/11/2011

Dr Sketchy & me

We had a really nice time at the quai Branly thanks to Dr Sketchy, from martial arts (not enough though !! ;)) to japanese styled girls, and the atmosphere was electrified by a nice DJ, that was thrilling ! Hope you'll like my littl'sketches !

7 commentaires:

Camille André a dit…

Ils ont la classe tes croquis :D !

Mamac a dit…

je suis d'accord avec Céphalon

Marguerite Dumans a dit…

Aaaaaw ! Merciii ! =) aha :) Mon challenge Céphalon ?! Poster autant que toi ;] (et des trucs aussiii waouh !)

SirOiLaS a dit…

I looove these studies Anne. I wish I could do that (with crayon?)

Myriam Fourati a dit…

Ouii! Je plussoie!

ibby k a dit…

very nice anne, wonderful observation. keep it up.

Marguerite Dumans a dit…

Thank youuuu very much guyyyys ! =) I'm wanting for ur updates as well !!! All of you :D